Categories:Stretching & Rehabilitation.
Original Price: $550 ($470 per piece for bulk purchase price if you buy 11 pieces or above)
Smart Stretch is an ergonomic stretching device designed by applying the frontiers of the knowledge in the health industry. The padded design provides you with a firm and comfortable grip of the ankle and the foot, and helps minimize shoulder tension as a result of pulling. By following the pre-set stretching program on a handy APP and the flashing digital display on the device, you will be amazed by your stretching experience!
2. Indicated for
- Back Overuse
- Calf Tightness & Calf Cramp
- Inner Thigh Tightness
- Knee Pain
- Outer Thigh Tightness
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Sciatica & Hamstring Tightness
- Countdown Timer & Flashing Digital Display
Get to know your exercise status with accurate stretching time, rest time, remaining reps and sets
- Pain Free Self-Therapy
Choose your stretching exercises, Stretch at your right intensity and relieve your pain effectively
- Get connected with the PTEX app via Bluetooth
Use the PTEX app and select pre-set stretching programs to start your personal stretching plan
The padded design provides users with a firm and comfortable grip of the ankle and the foot.
Smart Stretch is a light and handy device and It is easy to carry around for warm up, cool down and pain relief.
Separate the Countdown timer from the smart stretch and keep the strip clean.
Charge 1 hour to 100% and the battery life can lasts for 7 hours.
4. Stretching benefits
- Improve body alignment and posture
- Improve range of motion and mobility to reduce muscle tightness
- Relieve muscle cramp and pains caused by muscle tightness
- Reduce the chance of muscle strain and sprain
- Statement endorsed by Hong Kong Physiotherapists’ Union
"Stretching is useful in reducing musculoskeletal injuries and is important in Rehabilitation program. It is also useful in pain relief, improving daily function and client satisfaction upon proper application. When stretching is applied using appropriate device, it may help to increase the AROM (Active Range of Movement)" endorsed by Hong Kong Physiotherapists’ Union
- Product endorsed by AASFP
- Product endorsed by AFTC
6. User Manual
6.1 How to wear Smart Stretch
1. Place your foot on the pad.
2. Use the Velcro strips to wrap around your shin and press the Velcro strips together.
3. Turn on the electronic device, adjust your own stretching program and start to stretch.
6.2 How to use the electronic device
1. Hold down the power button on the right side of the device for a few seconds.
2. Hear the beep
3. The display shows S(Stretch), R(Rest), Rep(Repetition), and Set.
4. Hold down the left bottom corner button for a few second, the time of Stretch will be flashing, press right bottom corner button to increase the time.
5. Then press left bottom corner button to proceed to next items.
6. Hold down the left bottom corner button for a few seconds when all items are set.
Each person’s conditions are different. It is recommended that specific advice should be sought from healthcare providers before using. Stretching Programs are provided for reference purpose only. You do it entirely at your own risk. Effect of stretching may be varied. If at any point during your stretching program, you begin to feel physical discomfort, you should stop immediately and consult healthcare providers for further examination and treatment. Any reproduction without written permission is restricted.